Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Rick How are you? I am trying to adjust the carb on my FS

Customer Question

Hi Rick this is Butch. How are you ? I am trying to adjust the carb on my FS 110R
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Lets start with the adjustment steps listed in the image link below. Report back on those results.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/FScarb.png

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle or tool. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris