JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

How do I reset the starting combination

Customer Question

How do I reset the starting combination
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

I have included instructions here for resetting the starting code on your machine.

RESETTING IGNITION SYSTEM PASS CODE

The SmartSwitch Ignition is preset at the factory with the default code "321". To reset or change the pass code, the operator does not have to be seated on the tractor.

1. Press the SmartSwitch Ignition (SSI) button (F) once (or sit on the seat). Ensure the indicator is blinking blue.

2. Press and hold the (1) and (3) buttons simultaneously for approximately three (3) seconds until the SSI button changes to solid blue.

3. Using the numbered buttons, enter the desired passcode. The passcode may be anywhere from one to five digits in length.

4. After the desired passcode has been entered, press the SSI button (F) once.

NOTE: When the indicator flashes green, the passcode has been accepted. If the indicator blinks red, the passcode has not been accepted. Wait until the indicator returns to blinking blue and repeat this procedure starting from step two