Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
19372534

Generac RV 7500 we changed voltage regulator. These are the

Customer Question

Generac RV 7500 we changed voltage regulator. These are the numbers we got 22 to 11 .1-.3 6 to 2a 1.6 11 to 2 nothing 11 to ground .1 2 to ground nothing 33 to 44 ground .1-.4 22 to ground .0 - .1
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

That is a lot of numbers. But they don't mean a thing unless I know what you are working on.

What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?

Where did you come up with this test?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Series #4706-0 serial #4297384. Model 7500 RV my tests where From my repair manual but it doesn't make a lot of sence to me From what I see its trying to say it is the brushes or slip rings. The generator has 1100 hrs on it Does the generator part it self have an over heat sencer? We have had the generator part shut off before but after it cooled down we would shut of the motor then restart and everything would work. We need it fixed asp. Sorry for the rush
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been 24 hrs and didn't hear from you. You took the money and have not helped at all Please credit back my account.
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but I work 2 jobs, and help on Just Answer in the evenings. I can't be online 24/7.

I have put you in for a refund.

.