Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have an old KIORITZ SRAB210D wacker and just can not find

Customer Question

I have an old KIORITZ SRAB210D weed wacker and just can not find a part that I need I believe that would get it going again. Mounted between the carb and a plastic shroud is a spring (appx. 1 1/2" long) that sits inside a plastic barrel. I believe therer is some kind of pin that would turn this barrel having an effect on the fuel consumption? The plastic barrel is what I cant find.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, are you talking about a carburetor part or the throttle cable?

Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

You can go to www.partstree.com to look up your trimmer and search for the part you need

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this some sort of joke? Don't you think I tried that before I was willing to spend $18. The only reason why I even contacted someone like you was to find out if you would know the name of the part and where I can get it. I have been searching websites and asking different people for nearly a week now and am at my wits end with searching and asking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
srab210d is not a model# ***** can be found that I have checked including the obvious like partstree and kioritz/echo parts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vince, telling me to look on the web does not help as the model# ***** not exist on any site. My local lawn and garden mechanic who has had his place for almost 40 years and has never seen this model. This is why I'm askung for ypur professional advise on what the part is called and where I can get it.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload any photo's?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be able to do that tomorrow or Tuesday if that works for you. The only problem is that the plastic barrel that I am referring to has disintegrated. Everything else is as it should be though if that helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for adding so frustrated yesterday but this darn machine has me at my wits end. I have stage 4 cancer and have been obsessed with fixing this thing. I think it's become a personal thing now
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

I wish I could help you now but I don't know what part you are referring to and like you said, that modell is not listed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The engine is made by" KIORITZ", The carbuerator by "WALBRO" I will try to send pictures ( not real good with the computer but I will try). There will be a picture of a spring that sits behind the primer bulb and under a piece of plastic that says Walbro on it. Looks like there was something that went over the spring ( a plastic barrel of some sort )
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

here are usually numbers and letters on the carbs and Walbro makes many. WT, WA, WY are just a few.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check that tomorrow for you. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if those 5 pics came through?
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

I don't see them

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Your pics came through-nice. I found a breakdown of the carb and I believe what you are looking for is #7. If so you can't purchase separately and would need a new carb.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Believe it or not, it ends up being #34. This carb is plastic and has no low idol adjustment. Have you ever heard of this? Thanks for your patience and staying with me on this.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.