Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I was using the Pressure Washer with no problems. It shut

Customer Question

I was using the Pressure Washer with no problems. It shut off, I refueled and checked oil and all was okay. Engine will not start now. Checked the filter, primed it 3x pulled cord and no start. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL THIS REQUEST. THANK YOU
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** thank you for using Just Answer. I will be assisting you today. Something shut it off and now it won't restart , a engine needs spark , fuel and compression to run , let's try removing the air filter and shooting a little bit of gas into the carburetor and let's see if it will start momentarily

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

This will tell us if it's a fuel or carburetor issue , if it doesn't even sputter my next concern is maybe a push rod got bent etc