Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Need a Ariens riding mower repair technician to come

Customer Question

need a Ariens riding mower repair technician to come to****************************************
Mower appears to have electrical problems--has been running perfectly until today. Possible starter burn out. Edwin
Come ASAP --company coming!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer Experts do not do on site repairs.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator