Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

Interesting issue. reading through you previous work on code

Customer Question

Interesting issue. reading through you previous work on code 19. My case is similar, but ...
While I get code 19, my generator (7.5 hdkaj11451h), the genset currently will simply not turn over. Starter does not engage, etc.
From what I've read, I should not get 19 unless the set actually attempts to start. So, I'm thinking left over code.
However.
It has done this a couple times. This time, I noticed the genset 'surging' while running. No problem, it kept running, and everything was fine.
However, once I shut it down, it simply won't turn over, no starter engagment, etc.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If there is no response when you try to start then the very first thing you will want to do is have the battery load tested as it may be the source of the problem.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No further help needed.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

No problem, if you do find that you need any further assistance please feel free to let me know.

Thanks and have a good night,

- Joe