Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a toro 20055. I was cleaning the and drop the

Customer Question

I have a toro 20055. I was cleaning the carburetor and drop the #%<€£ float pin down into the whatever is back towards the center of the insides of the mower. I could 1) cry )2. Scream and swear 3) shower and install artificial turf. In the mean time, the metal part that swallowed the float pin has 4 bolts. What size whatever do I need to remove these bolts ? It figures that these bolts are not the same size as the 3 bolts that I removed to pull back the air filter assembly. Those bolts were 5/16 hallow shaft nut driver. Thanks. Barb
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. , did you drop it into the plastic housing ?