Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

How do I reattach the accelerator pad to the pedal using the

Customer Question

How do I reattach the accelerator pad to the pedal using the stock rivets from each-go?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You first need to remove any and all of the old rivets in the metal actual pedal (usually with a drill bit) you then align the new pad and put the rivets in to line it up, you then need a rivet tool to install them (the rivets). Rivets require a rivet gun/tool to install them.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.