Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I have a eater made by briggs and stratton. it is called the

Customer Question

i have a weed eater made by briggs and stratton. it is called the weed boss. i need a new head that will screw onto the threaded shaft. model # ***** ***** type is 0118e1 code is(###) ###-####. i cannot get anywhere with this problem locally! thank you Scott.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

the Briggs number shows all the engine parts down to the clutch drum where the shaft connects!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, that engine was used on craftsman trimmers also and had a trimmer model number to identify and look up non engine parts. The trimmer is made by a company called Sarlo. I found the manual and a part number for the head but not a site that sells it. Looking for a compatable head.

Expert:  Vince O. replied 1 year ago.

I found the Craftsman model and it has the same gear box and shaft. The cutting head has been substituted to a new number made by AYP/Poulan/Husqvarna. Part number is###-##-####and varies in price from $15 - $24. You can google the part for the cheapest price.