JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a vanguard 627 cc gas propane generator and I have

Customer Question

Hi I have a vanguard 627 cc gas propane generator and I have two malfuntion los oil pressure And low voltage for the low oil pressure I remplace THE oil sensor and pour some oil 10w30 until reach full level and sutil having The same malfuntion low oil pressure and for the low voltage I took both capacitors to the store to verify if the y are working properly and they aré working good So I installed back and still having low voltage malfuntion. Some body help me plzzzz!!!!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you provide the model and type number from your engine so that I can better assist you?

Normally Briggs recommends SAE30 oil in all of their engines unless it is cold winter time weather. This could be affecting the operation of the oil sensor and oil pressure. I would also wonder if the oil pump is operating properly since you say it has a loss of oil pressure. If you will provide the model and type I will work with you to find the problem.