Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have an Ariens 1024 # 924117 I need to replace the

Customer Question

I have an Ariens 1024 # ***** I need to replace the impeller. My previous 1028 had a six bladed Impeller and it blew snow much better than my existing three blade design. Will the six blade fit on my current machine
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer, it may fit , it will depend on the impeller size, if both housings are the same size as well , do you still have your old 1028 ? If so you may find it easier to swap the ehole front ends , it's only 2 bolts on each side and the whole sauger housing will come off , I did that on craftsman snowblower to go from tank tracks to wheels . I will try to get the specs for you but if you have your old machine you may want to consider the front end swap

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
going by research they are saying this is your impeller
https://www.jackssmallengines.com/Products/ARIENS/Auger/Impeller/02477251/232526/s
do you have the number for the 1028 ? , like yours is a 1024 but model number 924117, I need that model number off the 1028