JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a friend with a Toro 826 Snowthower. He needs a pully

Customer Question

Hi I'm Ernie. I have a friend with a Toro 826 Snowthower. He needs a pully Impeller 5-7400. I can't find one anywhere.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will try to assist you.

I have found the same thing that you have experienced. Toro discontinued that model and the parts for it several years ago. I have searched all over the internet, even made some phone calls to Toro dealers in my area that have been long time dealers but can't find this pulley for you. I can tell you that it has a 1/2" ID with a 9 1/2" OD and it takes a 1/2" wide belt. My next best suggestion would be to check at some of the farm stores or automotive stores in your area and see if they can provide you with a pulley close to the dimensions that I have given you.