Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Wanted coil chain saw p39

Customer Question

wanted coil for pioneer chain saw p39
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
I can assist you with your question.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

I found a company that shows to actually have only one of these coils available. This company handles obsolete parts. I will attach a link for you.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

The part numbers for the coil you are needing for your Pioneer P39CB are 476339. However, Poulan bought out the company, and the Pioneer part numbers superseded to Poulan part numbers. The new part numbers are 507476339. Just add 507 in the beginning of your part numbers.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

I will attach a link to the company who shows to have one in stock. Click on the link I am attaching for you, to open up the company information.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

I would like to suggest that you contact this company as soon as possible. This could possibly be the last know P39CB coil on earth at the moment.

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Also, click on the follow image link. For future references, use the poulan part numbers when searching for a coil. We can continue from here. Thanks!