Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Just purchase at 2002 ford think. The batteries were bad so

Customer Question

hi I'm Tim just purchase at 2002 ford think. The batteries were bad so I replaced them.
The instrument cluster is now working as well as everything else. Accept the think will not go and I have a wrench symbol on the instrument cluster
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! You have checked the fuses? And the main contacter , does it close? It is the first thing that has to happen for the Think to drive. It has to close and male the connection when the foot pedal is pushed. Do you have basic diagram? Here is two part diagram if I can get it attached!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

!!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

!!