Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have an Onan 4000 GenSet generator on my MH and have never

Customer Question

I have an Onan 4000 GenSet generator on my MH and have never used it. It starts then shuts down right away, I am going to check the voltage on Saturday then get back with you
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check the fuel into it to make sure there isn't a fuel restriction coming from the main tank causing this fault.I have seen in the past before where when they sit the fuel feed line can corrode and break or leak or collapse and cause issues like this here.
Thanks Pete