Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am trying to replace the blade-driver belt on a Bush Hog

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the blade-driver belt on a Bush Hog M2561K, but the main engine pulley, which drives 2 belts (the blade and the steering or transmission belt) is only wide enough for one belt. I suspect (but I am not certain) that part of the pulley
assembly is missing. Unfortunately I do not have an owner's manual. What I am calling the "main engine pulley" is the pulley which is located on a pinion descending directly from the engine, and which provides the driving power for both locomotion and the
blade. It would be extremely helpful if I could see a picture of the pulley assembly so I could tell if part of it is missing. If so, I will also need to know exactly what's missing, and the part number. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

https://store.germanbliss.com/bush-hog-m2561-mid-mount-zero-turn-clutch-and-related-parts-for-all-mid-mount-zero-turn-models-parts

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The deck is driven by the electric pulley, the top pulley drives the transmissions.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

See the link above.