Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a gas powered chainsaw (Partner - made in europe but

Customer Question

I have a gas powered chainsaw (Partner - made in europe but no longer sold in the US). It is similar to this one sold in australia http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/McCulloch-35cm-36CC-Chainsaw-Black-/221612285603. Anyway, I was running great all morning. However, after I took a break to refill the gas and oil it would not start again. I tried giving it different levels of choke/fast idle lever but to no avail. I also cleaned the air filter and confirmed that the fuel filter is clean. Any ideas as to get it to run again?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Have you replaced the spark pug?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

plug

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

With plug out, see if it has spark. If it has, put some fuel direct into the spark plug hole.