JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a PYT9000 Model No. 247.28981 was working on my lawn

Customer Question

I have a PYT9000 Model No. 247.28981 was working on my lawn Tractor. removed Battery to replace hydro fan. Put battery in did not have my Glasses on so put cable on Battery wrong and turned Key made small noise to start and after that will not do any thing . every one said check in line fuse. Can not fine in my operators manual i do not know what the part No, is or where this part is on tractor Help >if that is the problem. Help Please
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not find Fuse in My )Operators Maual If is where what page What is the part No. that is the Problem. Ronnie
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Have you located the fuse yet? Can you locate the starter solenoid? It should be under the rear fender just below the seat on the left rear corner of the frame. If you can find the solenoid then the fuse should be right around it usually attached to the frame. It is normally a 20 amp but could be a 15 amp depending on what Craftsman chose to put in it.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

You might look under the hood around the fuel tank mount area sometimes MTD who built this machine for Sears likes to hide the fuses up there. If it is there it will be along the right side of the fuel tank if you were sitting in the seat of the machine.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this problem?
Please take a moment to rate your experience.