Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a Maruyama MS0741E Power Sprayer with problems. This

Customer Question

Have a Maruyama MS0741E Power Sprayer with problems. This unit is an older model with a recirculating system. Whatever liquid is in the tank flows through a hose which starts at the bottom of the mixture tank, flows through an inline filter then proceeds to a red four-position rotary valve labeled "starting", "herbicide", "insecticide", and "high pressure". One outlet hose from the red-handled valve leads back to and passes through a check valve in the fill cap of the liquid tank. The other hose is a yellow, high pressure 7.5X1200l which ends at the delivery nozzle. The Maruyama two-stroke engine and pump appear to be exactly the same as those on the MS0741 Backpack Sprayer.
So the sprayer in question differs by being mounted on a cart with 16" wire spoke wheels and having a tall, square-section poly tank with the aforementioned recirculating system, and a model number MS0741E, serial #DO830987. My question is, do you think that I can use repair parts made for the MS071 Backpack Sprayer?
Ran
****************
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

As I am looking at the two machines it does not appear that parts would interchange. What parts exactly are you looking to use? I will investigate a little closer to see if those exact parts are interchangeable.