JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a 2014 Fast track zero turn with a Kaw fr691v engine.

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Hustler Fast track zero turn with a Kaw fr691v engine. It started to sound different and backfire every time I idle down.
Seems to run fine other than the back fire
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Does the engine seem to still have good power?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John
I was able to figure it out.
There was a crack in the muffler behind the shield.
Patched it with some high temp quick steel and she is good as newThanks!
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Great!!! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I figured it out before we had a chance to discuss I'm not sure how to answer. Thoughts?Thanks
Brian
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

It is up to you on this one. If you don't rate your experience then I don't get paid. I am checking to find out if you still get charged or not. Give me a moment.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

I have been told that you get charged for the services as soon as anyone replies to your question. However I or any other expert that might reply to you will not get paid unless you rate your experience. Good or bad the team here wants to know what you thought about your experience and how you felt that the whole process went.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi john
Thanks for finding that out
Just so I am clear even if no answer was provided I'm still charged?
Yet if I don't rate you you don't get paid and the company keeps all of it?
That does not seem like a very ethical practice.
Is there no provision for a situation like this? It can't be the first time it's happened.
I'm more than willing to pay for services rendered but in this case due to the fault of no one services never were
Assuming there is no other resolution to this, what will I be charged?
Thanks John!
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

I am going to send your question over to a moderator that can actually answer it better than what I can. I am not extremely familiar with the billing and I don't want to tell you something wrong. It may take them a little bit to get with you but someone will get back with you.

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great
Thanks
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

I have sent your question over to one of the moderators who will get back with you as quickly as possible.

Thank you.