Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Husqvarna LGT2654 has Briggs and Stratton 445877 type

Customer Question

Husqvarna LGT2654 has Briggs and Stratton 445877 type 0760-E1 code 061206YG. Recently started losing oil while running.The oil is coming from left side of engine if sitting in seat. Oil runs around frame and drips on muffler causing smoke. The engine only has 1750 hours on it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
Check your oil drain plug to see if it is leaking. Also, check to see if the oil seal under your engine is leaking. Another possibility is your oil pan / sump gasket. If you have some de-greaser, clean your entire engine, and the area of your frame, where your engine mounts.
Check the oil level on your dipstick, and check to see if your pto clutch is oily. We can continue from here. Thanks!