Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Bought a 030471 from someone moving---the charger will not

Customer Question

Bought a 030471 from someone moving---the charger will not charge the electric start--what to do
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you.

Have you load tested the battery to see what condition it is in? Do you know how long the machine has been sitting since the last time it was run? Sometimes these batteries will get low enough from sitting that during the winter they can freeze, once a battery freezes it is junk you will have to replace it. I would suggest doing a load test on the battery to see what condition it is in, then we proceed from there. What does the charger do when hooked to the battery?