Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2010 ezgo electric cart and I just replaced the

Customer Question

I have a 2010 ezgo electric cart and I just replaced the solenoid but it still would not run. By passed the solenoid and it would run. Took jumper cables off and took it for a spin and it did fine. Stopped it and let it sit for 30 min and tried it again and it won't run. What do I try next?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! The foot pedal has a micro switch, that has to send battery voltage to the small wires on the solenoid to close it. I think this micro switch is not sending battery voltage when pedal is pressed. Do you have a voltmeter to check the switch and the solenoid ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't but can probably find someone that has one. Would this meter be the same one you use to check electricity in the house?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, voltmeter can test both!