Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a z920a and after it warms up and u turn blades off

Customer Question

i have a z920a and after it warms up and u turn blades off and back on the engine struggles to get them back to correct rpm but u sit there for like 2 min and they come back i adjusted the valves to .010mm should i make them tighter?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Kawasaki twin engine. You have valves correct at .10MM, But I would run a cylinder balance test. Loosen the spark plug wires and with engine idling, remove one wire at a time. If engine dies when one is removed, the opposite cylinder is not firing, thus you have loss of power! If cylinder is not firing, then check for spark and compression.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thankyou its prolly one of the coils then
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Did you run the test and find problem?