Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have the PR621ES that has run fine since purchase about 2

Customer Question

I have the PR621ES that has run fine since purchase about 2 years ago. Been through 2 winters working and starting well all the time even without using electric start. Now it won't start
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already don't like how this works. An earlier screen said I don't pay the additional $13 unless I'm satisfied with the answer. A subsequent screen says I will automatically be charged the remaining $13 when technician responds. What gives?
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. You paid the 13 to post the question , the technician doesn't get paid until you are satisfied with the answer etc and you rate their service from good to excellent . The first thing I'd look in to on your snowblower is the carburetor , if it's had gas in it all year that gas can go bad and gum up the carburetor. . You can try shooting some fresh gas into the carburetor and see if it starts momentarily

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It may take me a few days till I have time to remove the shrouds, find the carburetor, and try it.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'll try to find some diagrams and something to walk you through it