Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a husqvarna rz4824 f. the right rear deck bolt broke

Customer Question

I have a husqvarna rz4824 f. the right rear deck bolt broke and now we are trying to adjust the deck height. what is the correct way to do this. it seems that 3 1/2 is all that it will go.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Which bolt was broken on your machine? The only thing that the front U bar will adjust in the front to rear pitch on the mowing deck. You have other adjustments on the left and right rear of the machine that actually adjust your side to side level. You will also want to measure to the blade tip while trying to adjust your deck level not to the edge of the mowing deck due to the mowing deck is not always the same all the way around or across it but the blades with be the same regardless unless you have a bent blade.