Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My toro Dingo 425 is somehow getting air through the right

Customer Question

My toro Dingo 425 is somehow getting air through the right hand drive motor indicated by whining and weakness turning under load. It has also puked oil (foam?) out the filler cap when tipped backward at a steep angle, under a shoving load. What are the most likely sources of air leakage? I'm thinking o-rings on connectors - I can't get my head around the idea of gasket or seal troubles on the right drive motor. The other thing confusing is that there are no signs of leakage on the low pressure side. One more malfuntion that the unit will do is it will coast downhill while turned off, and afterward the right drive system will have to purge itself of air by driving 20 - 50 feet.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you.

Are you noticing any leaks anywhere around the hydraulic system? This sounds like an air leak problem but if it is this bad I would be looking for leaks.