Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Zero turn mowers mower and the ignition key will not turn

Customer Question

Zero turn mowers mower and the ignition key will not turn over the motor nor will the the mower blades won't engage after I sorta crossed on the solenoid
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After eyes short acrossed on the solenoid and the motor is running when I get off the seat and the mower want to die
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Make and model? Is the ignition fuse good? With zero turn, both arms switches have to be working, and the seat switch. Have you checked and oiled the switches?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.