Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a elect. pressure washer.tried to run it. made noise and

Customer Question

Have a elect. pressure washer.tried to run it. made noise and started smell.
tried to order a new motor and pump..wastold you guys dont have them
model no.###-##-#### ***** max psi. 1.3 max gpm has steam function.
so now what? have not open it up yet.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you today.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Based on your model information, there is no motor or pump available for this machine. The parts diagram only shows some of the external parts of the machine as being replaceable. The wheels, handle, water inlet connector, decals, but nothing internal is available. Unfortunately this happens a lot on electric machines due to cost of the motor and pump, it is less expensive to replace the machine than it would be to replace the motor and pump.You could always take the unit apart and see what happened, if the motor is the problem you may be able to have it repaired or you may find a replacement at a good electrical repair store. I don't know what stores are available in your area but somewhere like Grainger or Kirby Risk may be able to help you. Otherwise you will be replacing the machine.