Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The tractor stopped moving suddenly, after just backing up

Customer Question

The tractor stopped moving suddenly, after just backing up and then reengaging the blade. I have disengaged the transmission at times and did so again in this situation to manually push the tractor back into the garage. I cannot figure out what happened, but it is as if a spring fell off that would pull reengage the transmission ??
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Is the drive belt from the engine to the top of the transmission turning when the engine is running? If not, the belt is broken or off a pulley or the tension spring is broke or off.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.