Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

We have power back but when we turn off the generator it shuts

Customer Question

We have power back but when we turn off the generator it shuts down the power in the house. What do we do!
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can't get though to the generator company so the generator continues to run. We need help now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have finally connected to the service company. Thank you anyway, we should be able to fix this problem.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like the transfer switch is not working properly to transfer your service back to the electric company.I hope that they provided a solution for you.Thanks for choosing justanswer.com