Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How do i remove the deck lift handle torion spring on troy-bilt

Customer Question

how do i remove the deck lift handle torion spring on troy-bilt zero turn 50in mower model #17WF2ACP011
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Can you provide a serial number from your machine so that I can better assist you?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
This is a rather tedious job. I want to be sure that I provide you with the correct information for your machine therefore I need the serial number of the machine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have access to the serial number is ***** readable. Around what time can I expect your phone call? I wanted to put the mower back together tonight so I can finish cutting the lawn. Thank you.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I apologize there was a problem with you phone call request.Do you know how old this machine is?The torsion spring that you are referring to is on the deck height lever that comes through the front of the frame below the seat? Is it the torsion spring that is on the deck lift assembly linkage?I am looking at a parts diagram and there are two torsion springs on the lift linkage. I need to know exactly which one we are talking about. I think that you are referring to the one on the lever coming out through frame under the seat but I need to make sure so that I don't give you the wrong information.