Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a question regarding my Onan 3600 LP unit.

Customer Question

I have a question regarding my Onan 3600 LP unit. It has 41 hours, and is set up from Onan as an LP unit. I can get the unit running, at all RPMs and under load, but to do so I need to manually override the demand regulator solenoid at start up. I have cleaned out the vent tube, have a fresh primary regulator and a 2/3 full tank of LP. Any thoughts?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  ServiceMD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Im going to try and help you with the question. Do you have the model number? Also when you are turning it on is the yellow piece inserted? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for taking my question. What is the yellow piece that you refer to? Also, I have attached an image that includes the model number.