JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

A tech at ******

Customer Question

hi, my name is Steven ******, a tech at ***** Generator Sales and Servive. Im having a difficult time finding anybody that can help me tracking down parts for a custom built Kohler generator.....M/N 70RZ288---S/N 300187. This is an engineered unit that was designed to be inside with no radiator or fan. cooling is accomplished through a fresh water heat exchanger to remove engine heat. Engine has a data plate that says Ford Power Products with S/N 07902-K-03-RB M/N LSG-8751-6005-A SO options # ***** Model Code # ***** I need is the size Ford Engine this is, spark plug wires, rotor, roter cap and part numbers or sizes of coolant hoses...This is a Macys generator needing these parts replaced asap...again, my problem is I cant find ANYBODY who can help me...any help would be much appreciated..thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Where are you located at, Steven? Zip code is all that I need if you are willing to provide that for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
30277--Sharpsburg, ga
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to find any information on this machine either maybe you can contact Kohler directly.In your area you can contact the following Kohler distributor who should be able to provide the information that you are looking for.Nixon Power Services, LLCDistributor1440 Lakes Parkway, Suite 600Lawrenceville GA 30043Toll-Free:(###) ###-####Phone:(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-#### ***** that this helps you find the parts or information that you need.Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.Please take a moment to rate your experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no help...ive already talked to the parts dept. at Nixon..they were no help either.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
What about calling Kohler directly?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I have a phone number you can call which will put you in contact with customer service at Kohler directly. I hope that they can give you the information that you need or are looking for.Try calling Kohler at(###) ###-####if they can't help you then I have no idea.I tried running your model information through Kohler parts lookup but the system doesn't recognize that model number.I hope that this helps you to find the information and or parts that you need.Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.Please take a moment to rate your experience.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Steven, I continued to do some looking and I have found that this is a Ford 460 engine.I hope that this helps.