Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

John deere 770 garden tractor: was using hydraulics went out

Customer Question

John deere 770 garden tractor: was using hydraulics went out have replaced all orings and put another pump on. only builds to 500 psi. Any ideas on what problem could be?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Have you replaced the hydraulic oil filter? Maybe it is restricted so that you aren't getting good fluid flow which would keep you from building the pressure that you should. Was the replacement pump a new one or a used one?
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem is a lot worse than filter. I took the tractor to shop in John Deere shop Hernando, Mississippi. I have replaced the filter, pump , replaced all o-rings so I doubt you would be able to figure out over the internet.
I would like a refund please.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I will send you request to the moderator who will be back in touch with you. It sounds like you had serious issues on this one.