Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2003 high dollar 54inch cub cadet tractor mower. I

Customer Question

i have a 2003 high dollar 54inch cub cadet tractor mower. I have the replacement switch but unable to remove the old one an install the new one part no.(###) ###-#### The mower is a 3235 I have removed the two 1/4 bolts an hoped the switch would come loose.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Look at the new switch. It just pushes through the dash and the end pieces spring out, to keep it from coming out. To remove the old switch, just take a screwdriver and pry up and work the screwdriver down, to release the plastic springy piece, work one end up, then do the same on the other end, switch should come out the top, , then you can unplug the harness, attach the new switch ans push it into the dash!