Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a craftsman 725 Series Briggs and Stratton Model#917.370922

Customer Question

I have a craftsman 725 Series Briggs and Stratton Model#917.370922 22"multi cut
Trying to replace drive control cabled with EZ walk dual control levers attaching it from the EZ walk to the drive wheels
also a diagram so I can reassemble the dual control levers with the springs, levers, and cable
Drive cable control Part # *****
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
There are no parts diagrams available for the control assembly itself. On this particular machine you can buy the cable or for just a few dollars more you buy the entire control assembly with cable already installed in it so that all you have to do is bolt it to you handle. I have been looking all over for a service manual or video to that would show you how to put this together correctly but I haven't found anything. I have searched all over even youtube but can't find anything.If you can give me a little bit of time I will make a video and post for you to reference.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. Since your reply did not give I give 100% satisfaction ,I request a refund of $36.00.
If you're not the person I need to talk to, would you please direct me to the correct person.Thank you,
Paul
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I am sending your question to someone that should be able to help you with your request. I have no control over the billing or refund process. One of our category moderators should be getting back in touch with you.