JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a Toro 42" Zero turn mower. 19hp courage engine. I was

Customer Question

I have a Toro 42" Zero turn mower. 19hp courage engine. I was working on changing the electric clutch and I have lost the bolt that holds the clutch. The Model number of the mower is 74360 the serial # *****###-##-#### ***** # ***** I NEED to know the sixe or dementions of that bolt. I home you can/will help me .
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
You have a 7/16" X 2 3/4" fine threaded bolt. You should be able to pick one up at just about any decent hardware store. You will also need a lock washer and a flat fender washer to hold the clutch on if you don't have them. The fender washer is necessary due to the outside diameter of the washer needs to be larger than what a standard flat washer will be. Thanks
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thank you for choosing justanswer.comPlease take a moment to rate your experience