Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name is***** I just recently purchased a new Onan

Customer Question

My name is***** I just recently purchased a new Onan Generator for my Roadtrek 210 Simplicity
It is a microlite 2800
Model #2.8 HGJBB-1120A
Ser# *****
It has been checked by roadtrek dealer in Dallas and is said to be an auto-adjust for altitude. I travel back and forth to my place in Colorado on average once a month.The generator was running great when I left Texas Stopped this side of Albuquerque and started it up---sounded like a thashing machine and got worse after I started satellite and AC-- ran for about an hour and turned it off. Next morning and rest of way up it would attempt to start then die and finally would not start at all Didnt start until I got back to Texas Any ideas o this I am thinking of just trading unit off as I had same problem with the origional generator
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Are you running this generator on lp or gasoline?