JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a very old Citroen SAA AZ ride on mower in very good

Customer Question

I have a very old Citroen SAA AZ ride on mower in very good condition, can you tell me if it is rare and what is the value please. Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The paintwork is in as new condition, orange and cream. The engine number is(###) ###-#### The size of the rear tyres is 23x10.50-12, front tyres are 16-6.50-8. Ultra traction . The engine is in running order with grass cutting equipment. The tractor is 6 ft long by 3ft 9"
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
It is a rare machine, I can't find anything out about it. I can't find any information as to the age of the machine or any values.If you are wanting to sell it I would list it on Ebay. You will open up a much larger market and have the chance to sell for higher price.I myself have never heard of this brand, model. I can't even find anything on the engine. It sounds like you may have an extremely rare machine.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thank you for choosing justanswer.comPlease take a moment to rate your experience