Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My model ssz22cv kolher engine it runs and idles fine

Customer Question

My scag model ssz22cv kolher engine it runs and idles fine until I engage the blades then it boggs down and won't hardly move without killing the engine . I just replaced the clutch and still have same problem help please
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Have you ran a cylinder test? Loosen the spark plug wires, and with engine idling, remove one wire at a time, if engine dies when either wire is removed, the opposite cylinder is not firing! If that is the case check it for spark and compression. You may have a twin engine only running on one cylinder!