Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Howdy, my name is ***** ***** have a problem with my Cub Cadet SC

Customer Question

Howdy, my name is ***** ***** have a problem with my Cub Cadet SC 621 self-propelled walk-behind mower. I have changed the belt, which was not the problem, and the cable that was the problem and course have taken off more than I needed and a long time ago. Being the Automotive Technician that I am I would like to put everything back exactly the way I found it probably will be easy wondering if I can find a manual online or something
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. Have you seen this diagram before ? This shows the cable set up and pulley. That parts are you having trouble getting back on so I can try to locate specific directions for them http://www.partstree.com/parts/cub-cadet/mowers-walk-behind-lawn-mower/sc621-12a-999i100-cub-cadet-walk-behind-mower-2000/cable-pulley/