JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

My green works pressure washer will not work. I hit the power

Customer Question

My green works pressure washer will not work. I hit the power button and nothing happens. Any ideas?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I have found some information that may be helpful to you.Motor will not startThe On button on the ON/OFF switch must be depressed before the machine will activate.Push the ON button in firmly to start the machine.If the machine will not start, locate the Reset button on the G.F.C.I. plug at the end of the electrical power cord and depress in. The G.F.C.I. electrical plug is a rectangular shaped connection at the end of the power supply cord.The motor should start and stop immediately creating water pressure between the Powerwasher and the gun trigger mechanism.You are now ready to operate the machine.Squeeze the trigger to begin operation.If the machine suddenly stops during this normal operation, determine cause by examining water supply and electrical G.F.C.I. connection.Push the OFF button in located on the front of the machine and, if necessary, re-connect the water supply or reset the G.F.C.I. electrical connection and push the ON button in again.If you are still experiencing issues with the machine not coming on or running after trying these things then you may have a loose wire inside the machine going to the motor that is causing you to not get power to the motor. The motor could be stuck or locked, the motor could be bad.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?