Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a ezgo golf cart with a robin gas engine. Probably about

Customer Question

I have a ezgo golf cart with a robin gas engine. Probably about a 2005 model. I was riding it and it just died. I found a broken wire going to a switch just below the gear selector. I fixed that but now the engine runs but it won't move at all. I have checked to see if it's getting spark and it does when the pedal is first engaged but then it doesn't after that. Any suggestions? Thanks
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
You say that the engine is running good but the machine won't move.Can you explain a little more about where you are getting spark when the pedal is first engaged and then it quits getting spark? At what location are you doing this test?