Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a new car and would like to know how to program the

Customer Question

I have a new car and would like to know how to program the viser button to the garage door openor. Model 139.18415 (unable to locate remote control )
Thanks,
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Need the make and model of the new car to determine the details of learning the car to the opener.Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
"2012" - Ford, Focus, Titanium.
Thanks
Ok, thanks. I just noticed a statement in your question.You posted: (unable to locate remote control )Are you stating you do not have a handheld remote at this time at all?If not, can you get one or maybe borrow one that will work with your door? Thanks