Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I am a small repair shop and some things do not have access

Customer Question

I am a small repair shop and some things do not have access to. My last two questions have not been helped and I am wondering why you take my money if not willing to go the extra mile? Today am working on a Honda lawn mower and need the valve gap requirement.
It is an HRX217KHXA vertical shaft engine. Please advise
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
Please take a look at the page I have attached for you. The properly clearances for your valves are:Intake Valve - IN: 0.15 ± 0.04 mmExhaust Valve - EX: 0.20 ± 0.04 mm
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
I do apologize for you having to wait. I am just seeing your question. I do hope this information helps. We can continue from here. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much I will set them as you have stated.
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome! If you need assistance again, let me know, and I will do my very best to give you the answer you need.