Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Husqvarna lawnmower won't tackle my dry grass above 3 inches.

Customer Question

My Husqvarna lawnmower won't tackle my dry grass above 3 inches. It cuts out and won't mow at a level that it has chewed up in the past. What's wrong...and what should I do?
I bought it less than the 3 year warranty period, but have lost my receipt.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
There are several things that could be wrong. My suggestion is that you go back to place of purchase if you are lucky they can provide you with a copy of your receipt. If you can obtain a copy of the receipt, cancelled check, credit card statement, bank statement showing purchase then you can take that along with the machine to an authorized service center in your area and have it repaired under the manufacturers warranty.