Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I do maintenance mobile grooming company in South Jersey

Customer Question

i do maintenance for a mobile grooming company in South Jersey and we are having problems with the generators {all onan 7k and 4k} and I am having problems with them overheating please help
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
If these machines are being used in an enclosed atmosphere as could be possible when you say they are a mobile grooming company, this could be your problem. Sometimes being in an enclosed space limits the air flow in and around the machine which will cause some heat related issues. Make sure that you have exhaust properly vented out of the enclosed area, or that they are moving the machines outside of trailer or truck when trying to run.