JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have 42 inch Snapper Yard Cruiser with the joystick.

Customer Question

I have 42 inch Snapper Yard Cruiser with the joystick. Cannot adjust left hand drive to run with right hand drive. Left hand drive runs slower in forward only. Runs fine in reverse. I have adjusted the cables at the joystick. How can I fix this?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
This could be related to you hydro pump on the machine. You have already tried adjustments based on your information provide. Did you follow a service or repair manual while making adjustments? If not I would recommend locating a service or repair manual that will walk you through the proper adjustment procedure for this machine. If you have and can provide the model and serial number of your machine i can help you with locating a service or repair manual for your machine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I made the adjustments following the service manual. I will check the hydro pump.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.
I hope that I have been able to help you with your problem or at least point you in the right direction to get it fixed. Thank You it has been a pleasure to work with you today.